Things to do
For days out or rainy day plans, there is plenty to choose from:
- The River Erme - take a stroll along the banks of a Dartmoor river as it winds its way from the moors to the sea. Photograph its sparkling falls, picnic on the banks and paddle your feet in the shallows.
- Go for a short or longer walk
- Visit the Fusion Lifestyle Leisure Centre - with indoor leisure pool, gym, leisure facilities and café.
- Play a game or two at the South Devon Tennis Centre
- The Ivy Bridge - visit the ancient stone bridge over the River Erme.
- Walk through Longtimber Woods
- Go fishing at Filham Park Lake run by PADCAC
- Wander up to Western Beacon
- Visit Lukesland Gardens (seasonal opening)
- Enjoy a film at The Watermark Cinema, or take in some Live Music, Comedy and Theatre
- Visit the Donkey Sanctuary
- Enjoy a pony ride or Dartmoor Hack at the Fitzworthy Equestrian Centre
- Have a day out at Dartmoor Zoo
- Play a round at Ivybridge Golf Club or Wrangaton Golf Club